One of the obstacles for most people is the problem with this laptop battery. Because they don't get a plug to charge their laptop battery. For people working in the room is not a big problem for them. The use of too many applications is one of the factors that make your battery very wasteful, the more applications running in the background, the more wasteful the battery life will be.
Therefore, do not open too many applications to maintain battery life, you should only open applications that are needed, close applications that are not used, and open Task Manager to find out what applications are running in the background. Then, how do you find out which apps are consuming the most battery on your laptop? See the article below for more details.
App Consume the Most Battery Power
- Open settings by pressing Windows Key on the keyboard - then select Settings. Or another way is to click on the Windows icon on your taskbar, then select Settings.
- Then select System.
- After the System is open, select Battery menu on the left sidebar.
- Then please select "See which are affecting your battery life" in the area marked with the red arrow below.
- Then the application and the percentage of battery used will appear. You can also set the time period by selecting the Time period.
- Then please select the time period for which you want to see the most battery-draining apps. There are three choices, namely for the last 6 hours, the last 24 hours, and the last 1 week.
- You can also choose what you want to show or what you want to see in the Show section.
- Open all menu options to see the percentage of use and how long the period of use.