what happens if your computer can't detect the presence of the battery? maybe your laptop will be like a refrigerator that must be electrified otherwise the fridge will die. Laptops are designed to work outdoors, making them easy for users and can be carried anytime and anywhere.
Laptops have the advantage of a PC that doesn't take up too much space, it's not complicated because of the scattered cables, and the most important thing is that the laptop can still be used when the power suddenly goes out because it's equipped with a battery.
But of all the advantages, it does not necessarily make the laptop avoid problems. Such as a screen that suddenly turns off, a keyboard that suddenly breaks, beeps at startup, the laptop does not turn on, and of course, as we discussed now (no battery is detected), and others that we cannot mention one by one.
A laptop battery that makes life without a problem plug, this is a severe problem for laptop users of course. This sign appears on the battery icon in the system tray showing a red cross.
How to Fix No Battery is Detected
If you put it pointed towards the icon it will issue a message 'no battery detected'. This problem can also occur with old batteries and batteries that you just bought. The cause is due to the battery itself or it could also be due to a problematic windows operating system.
1. Do Troubleshooting
On the operating system, there is a menu called 'troubleshoot' whose purpose is to look for problems that occur on your laptop and fix the problem. to use it you can follow the tutorial below:
- On the start menu type 'troubleshoot' then 'troubleshoot settings' will appear.
- on the troubleshoot menu find 'Power' option. Then select 'Run the troubleshooter' to diagnose problems that occur in your battery as well as how to fix it.
2. Uninstall Battery Drive
Try to uninstall the battery driver to solve this problem. Take it easy, the driver after being deleted will come back again after laptop is restarted.
- Open 'Device Manager'.
- Find word 'Batteries'. you will see two windows battery drivers installed.
- We just uninstalled 2 battery drivers. Right-click on driver then select 'Uninstall device'.
- Then select 'Uninstall'. Restart laptop and try to see if your battery icon has appeared or not.