Windows Security is really needed so that PC security is maintained from viruses and malware that will attack our devices, please note that feature windows antivirus itself also considers files that should not be viruses but are instead considered viruses and automatically delete them.
So because of this we also need something called turning off Windows Security for a while. This method is commonly used for people who like downloading software from the internet and using a crack license to enjoy the full version without spending money.
How to Open Windows Security on Windows 11
Like admin experience, when I wanted to open Windows Security on Windows 11, I was even told to go to Microsoft Store. I don't know the cause myself, but I found a way to solve this problem.
1. Repair From Windows Powershell
- Find Windows Powershell on Search.
- Right-Click on Windows Powershell then select Run As Administrator.
- After that, type command:
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.SecHealthUI -AllUsers | Reset AppxPackage
- Then, Enter and wait a minute for process.
2. Disable Third Party
3. Reset Windows Security
- Press the button 'Windows + I' on the keyboard.
- Then open 'Apps > Apps & Feature'.
- Find and select Windows Security > Advanced Options with click three-dot on the right.
- Click 'Repair' button first and after that continue pressing 'Reset' button.
How to Turn Off Windows Security on Windows 11
- Open Settings on Start Menu.
- Then select 'Update & Security'.
- After that select 'Windows Security'.
- Select 'Virus & treat protection'.
- Then select manage 'Manage Settings'.
- Turn off all the menus that are there, and congratulations your windows security has been turned off.